Conditions: 34 and clear
- Mosey to various spots stopping to do exercises
- Thru the tunnel
- Calf raises
- Little baby arm circles
- Go to block pile for coupons
- Everyone hold low plank and one person at a time retrieves blocks and returns to block plank
- Go to street with blocks and hold al gore while explaining game
- Final square is by the stop sign
- Take blocks to other stop sign and drop them off with the block die
- Mosey around the block to the starting square
- Teams each get a die. Roll exercise die, add up the numbers on the street square, and do the exercise that many times.
- When finished roll the other die and move forward that any spaces
- Roll the exercise die. Repeat until you get to the blocks we dropped off.
- When your team gets to blocks switch to die with block exercises
- First team to finish do running ladders from stop sign to the other team until that team finishes
- Stow blocks
Mary: we barely had time for a 1 exercise.
Moleskin: YHC tried this weinke about a year ago. There was some tweaks to improve. There’s still work to be done. This weinke will work!
Devo: Yesterday, a large group/mob of Donald Trump stormed and raided the U.S. Capitol. There’s a lot to unpack in our nation. We all have different religious, political, etc. views. Bi-partisanship has done a lot to dictate the thoughts and actions of American citizens. Without calling any one side out I shared 2 Instagam posts from the andcampaign who looks at politics from a Biblical perspective, and left it at that.