Conditions: high 70s and higher humidity
FNG: Welcome Showbiz!
- Hydraulic Squats x 10 IC
- Get a battle buddy
- Get in 2 columns and always run in unison with your BB
- Indian Run toward train tracks, go up Jingle’s Hill, turn right, and end at Hutchinson Square. On the run, when Floppy is in the front of the line everyone does 20 overhead claps on Q. When Peg is in the front of the line we stop and do 10 burpees, then column up and continue on.
- At square, descending bear crawl derkins 5 down to 1- Toe taps on the curb until 6 is in
- Get with BB and go to first light pole
- Round 1:
- At first light pole Partner #1 holds plank while Partner #2 runs to the next light pole and does 5 burpees. When done he holds plank and yells his BB’s name.
- Upon hearing his name, Partner #1 gets up, runs to the 3rd light pole, does 5 burpees. When done he holds plank and yells his BB’s name.
- Rinse and repeat all the way to the final light pole (13 total lights)
- When both partners get there, little baby arm circles forward and backward until 6 is in
- Round 2:
- Same pattern
- Hold- Al Gore
- Exercise- 5 Carolina Dry Docks
- Transition- Duck Walk
- Waiting for 6- Imperial walkers
- Round 3
- Exercise- 10 Merkins
- Transition- Run
- Waiting on 6- go back and work with the 6 back to the finish
- Indian Run back to AO, taking breaks to do hollow hold
- Protractor (led by Pretzel)
It’s ok to rest. Do it when you need to then jump back in stronger.
Other than the addition of the burpees and overhead claps on the run, this was a repeat that was just too good to only use once. Luckily, only Old Flame was there the first time. Once he pieced together what we were doing he wasn’t happy. As we got going, profanity flew. It wasn’t easy but everyone finished and finished strong. Great push by everyone.
Quote of the Day:
“This work out needs a name.” -Old Flame