The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
- Walk in circles while doing arm circles to keep warm. (today was Charleston winter)
- 10 Hillbillies
Grab a block.
Suitcase carry the block to the ball fields.
- ‘Merkins on block, OQ
- Suitcase carry block to the other side
- Curls, IC
- Suitcase carry block to other side
- Suitcase carry block back to flag.
- Floor sweepers, IC
- WW1 Sit Ups, OQ
- One quick lap around gravel lot between sets
- 2 miles rucked (much of that while carrying a block)
- 55 ‘Merkins
- 110 Curls
- 56 Floor Sweepers
- 28 WW1 Sit Ups
- See above
Namerama: Gruber, Defib, Manana, Swinger
Pledge and COT
Devo: (Thanks Defib!) Enjoy the time you have
Moleskin: It has been firmly established that YHC can’t count past 6, so Q-ing 11’s is always a bit of a risk. The PAX kept me honest, although Defib talked about doing AMRAP for each set instead of 11’s. Gruber was a speed demon today. If he misses a weekend run, stay out of his way!