Below is the form to provide funding to F3 Summerville causes.
Current F3 Summerville Causes to donate to
- Spring 2018 Mud Run – Hidden Wounds
- Hidden Wounds is nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide interim and emergency counseling services to ensure the psychological health and well-being of combat veterans and their families. Hidden Wounds is headquartered in Columbia, South Carolina and is a nationally recognized organization that provides interim and emergency counseling services to military veterans in every State and Territory. The singular goal of HIDDEN WOUNDS is to stem the rising rate of suicide associated with military veterans suffering with Post Traumatic Stress and other related psychological injuries
- 11th Annual Charleston Dragon Boat Festival
- Dragon Boat Charleston (DBC) has been paddling hard since 2003 with the mission of promoting physical and mental wellness among cancer survivors and their community. As a 501(c)3, DBC relies on the generosity of donors and sponsors to help fund its programs for the Charleston community. Feel free to check them out HERE.
- Once hitting the “Submit” button, you’ll be redirected to PayPal. After logging in to your account, you’ll get to a screen that shows how much you are sending to F3 Summerville (through Andrew the admin). On that page, there is an “Add a note” section that you can click on. Please indicate via that note which F3 Summerville team the donations are going to for proper tracking.
- F3 Summerville’s 3rd Annual CSAUP – The Hurricane
- F3 Summerville is asking for a $5 donation to help cover water, ice, and patches that are provided to every participant.