The Sheepdog Program was established by Hot Spot and Goose after a year’s participation in F3 and GORUCK events during 2015. Candidates will have 12 months to complete requirements to participate in Graduation. The standards outlined below are steadfast – they will not be changed for anyone or reason. You are responsible for entering your achievements on the Tracker Form. Entries are on your Honor, DFIU, honor violations will be dealt with swiftly and decisively.
PURPOSE – To take the men of F3 Summerville to the next level of Physical, Mental, and Spiritual Toughness.
Completion of this program will increase your readiness to be a better defender of yourself, your family, and community. It will not be easy or quick to attain. It will require you to step out of your comfort zone. It will make you a better American.
This program has three different types of requirements:
- COMPULSARY – PAX WILL COMPLETE EACH ITEM ON THIS LIST AND MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO MOVING ON TO FINAL EXAM.
- ELECTIVES – PAX WILL COMPLETE 2 EVENTS FROM A LIST OF ELIGIBLE EVENTS AND MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO MOVING ON TO FINAL EXAM.
- FINAL TEST / GRADUATION – AUGUST/SEPTEMBER OF FOLLOWING YEAR – DATE TBT, MUST ATTEND AND SATISFACTORILY COMPLETE TO GRADUATE.
Those who complete the program will earn Honor, Respect, personal satisfaction of achievement, and the coveted Bad Ass Patch.
- Q REQUIREMENTS
- All NEW Q’s are required to attend an F3 Summerville Q Class
- Q 20 BC WORKOUTS / 20 DEVOTIONS
- ARMY PT TEST – GIVEN TWICE DURING THE YEAR FOR YOU TO GAUGE YOUR FITNESS.
- RUCK EVENTS:
- F3 Summerville Hosted: S.T.A.R. 6
- F3 Summerville Hosted: S.T.A.R. 12
- F3 Summerville Hosted: S.T.A.R. 24
- Go Ruck Equivalent for the events as noted on the Sign Up Sheet
- (Optional) One Half Marathon or better can be substituted for the S.T.A.R 6 event (Must be actual race event, virtual events not accepted)
- South Carolina Concealed Weapon Permit (CWP)
ELECTIVES – (PICK ANY TWO FROM LIST)
- Ruck for Hunger
- Habitat for Humanity Project
- St. Paul’s Food Distribution
- Walk for Water
- Other Community Service Event (with approval from Hot Spot or Goose)
FINAL EXAM / GRADUATION
- ARMY PT TEST
- 12 MILE RUCK
- WEAPONS TRAINING COURSE
- THREAT DEFENSE TECHNIQUES
*Standards for Graduation Day will be communicated to candidates at Graduation.
AWARD CEREMONY – CHOW, BEVERAGES, and A BAD ASS PATCH
Event: Class 006 Startdex
Event: Sheepdog Program Graduation
Sheepdog Tracker spreadsheet
CLICK HERE—->Tracker spreadsheet<—-CLICK HERE