Conditions: low 60s. Rained all night. Some mist during the BC
- TTT x 15 IC
- Deconstructed burpee
- Squat and touch the ground x 10 IC
- 2 legged mountain climber x 10 IC
- Merkins x 10 IC
- 2 legged mountain climbers x 10 IC
- Squat and touch the ground then jump x 10 IC
- Indian run around the track 1 time
- Mosey over to Armory playground
- Run from one side of the playground, do 5 burpees, and run back lining up in the order than you finish. Pair off 1-2, 3-4, 5-6,…
- Tabatas- 90 seconds each round. After round 1 we switched to 60 seconds.
- Benches- box jumps or step ups
- Benches- tricep dips
- Swings- declining merkins with a burp
- Toddler swings- Pistol squats- Hold onto swing, extend 1 leg horizontal to the ground, and squat on the other leg. Repeat on that leg then switch legs
- Benches- reverse sit ups
- Swings- low plank rotate at hips and burp (left then right)
- Rainbow Bar- pull ups
- Slides- climb up and slide down (this was dumb. We won’t do it again)
- Mosey around field to the other playground
- Swing- Bicep Curls- hold outside of the seat and pull up x 100
- Run up steps and slide down x 50, switch this to Lt. Dans
- Swing- Tricep Curls- hold the middle of the seat and pull up x 100
- Run from exercise location to the baseball fence and back
MARY: 3 Flutter kicks
Moleskin: This is one of those experimental BCs, to get outside of the norm of The Jones and explore it’s surroundings. We went over to the neighboring playgrounds. Some exercises were ball busters; others will never be seen again. The unfortunate part of the first play ground was getting ready to leave and noticing that YHC’s key was no longer in his flipbelt. Screw it, we’ll look for it later. We ventured to the other playground. It was a little darker over there so when Dunkin went to do the first round of climb up the slide steps and slide down, he didn’t see the extremely large collection of water at the bottom of the slide. It was like his own personal Whirling Water butt cleaner. It was magical. The Dora was cut short for time and we went back for 3 flutter kicks IC before time was up. Even with losing a car key and different exercises, it was still a good morning with some great laughs and battle for Mumble Chatter of the Day from Dunkin and LottaLove. T-Claps to AC/DC and Sakrete for the BJ DD.
Devo: Help a brother out and let’s find a car key. Dunkin was the winner here. Found my black key fob in the dark wood chips of the play ground. May God bless him today.
Quote of the Day: “AHHHHHHHH” -Dunkin upon hitting the river that was the water at the bottom of the slide.