The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Conditions: 75 Degrees, Humid
FNGs: None- disclaimer given anyways
(20) SSH, (10) Hillbillies, (8) TTT, (10) Little Baby Arm Circles Forward, Reverse, T-Claps, (5) Big Arm Circles, Forward, Reverse, T-Claps
1:00 AMRAP Merkins
Indian Run to the flag/baseballs,wall at the front of the park
- (5) Burpees with a jump over the knee wall after each one
- Options: (20) Mountain Climbers or climb up and over 7′ wall
- Sumo Squat from baseball to the Wescott Park sign
- (20) Big Boy Sit-Ups
- Bear Crawl to baseball
Quick Mosey to Pavilion
(10) The ground lava – Lie down on the picnic table bench. Climb under the picnic table to the bench on the other side without touching the ground. Climb up on table and do one Merkin. Climb back down to bench. Repeat until 10 Merkins have been completed.
(20) Jump Overs – With hands on picnic table and feet on bench, jump from bench to bench over the table
(10) Option 1: Box Jump on bench, Option 2: Kong Jump (With hands on table, push and jump up onto table), Option 3: Box Jump onto table
(10/side) Single Leg Squat with one foot on bench
Box Jumps (Ground to bench to table to ground) and step ups on all picnic tables
(10) Inclined Push-ups with a clap
Mosey to light pole
Catch me if you can – PAX form a single-file column (row) at the light pole. YHC tells each PAX when to step off in jailbreak to flag, with the goal of catching the person who stepped off before him.
Freddie Mercury with hands in the air (forward and reverse)
1:00 AMRAP Big Boy Sit-ups
Namerama: Waldo, Loose Nuts, Splinter, Mayhem, Chum, Double Trouble, Swinger
Pledge and COT
Announcements: 4th of July Convergence
Devo: Where do you want to be 5 years from now? We are good at setting fitness goals, but are we as intentional when it comes to our relationships with our kids and our wives, and in our performance at our jobs? What steps are you taking monthly/weekly to become the man you want to be in all areas of your life?
Moleskin: The PAX informed YHC that this was a workout for tall people, and I guess with the wall climbing and assorted jumping exercises they were right. I guess we need a short person workout to balance this one out.