Conditions: low 70s:
- TTT x15 IC
- Squat Jacks x 15 IC
- Imperial walkers x 15 IC
- Flutter kicks x 20IC
- Count off into teams of 2
- Mosey around the tennis courts on Q ending at the block pile. 1 block per person
- Cusak to the pit and each team on the far side of the pit
- Give each team a half a deck of cards to play War.
- Pax get a card at their base and run from their base to the middle. They show an opposing pax their card. The high card is the winner and takes both cards. Winner takes both cards back to his team base pile.
- Q calls exercise. Loser does number called. Winner does half of what the loser does.
- When done get another card and meet another player in the middle. If you’re in the middle and waiting do SSH until someone gets there.
- Rinse and repeat for 3 rounds of each exercise.
- Hands on pit wall and hop over x 20
- Tricep dips x 30
- Hydraulic squat wall jump x 10
- One legged bridges x 20 each leg
- Plank Jack push up (start in up position) x 10
- American Hammer
- Chest press x 20
- Plank Jack push up (start in down position) x 10
- push up stairs (with block) x 10
- Curls for the girls x 30
- Play until all cards have been taken. Winners do a lap. Losers return all blocks to pile
Moleskin: It’s been a while since YHC has done a BC Q. The creative juices were drying up and I just needed a break. Once YHC decided to jump back in it was good to see the juices were flowing again. Wanted to try some new ideas that haven’t been seen before or rarely. Because of the competition there was a lot of good smack talk and mumble chatter. Man, I love F3.
Devo: God doesn’t tempt you, Satan does. Satan wants to 1) distract you, 2) discredit you, and if those doesn’t work, then he’ll just try to 3) destroy you. Know your weakness. Guard your heart. Be accountable.