The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Conditions: 70’s great day to be alive!
The end of August 2018 marks YHC’s one year since joining F3! Without a shadow of doubt one of the best decisions, I’ve made in a long time! It’s truly been a great journey of fitness, faith and fellowship with my new brothers over the last year! NOW LET’S GET TO WORK!
- 20x’s IC Imperial Walkers
- 20x’s IC Merkin Climbers
- Forward LBAC as pax counted off by two’s
The Thang: Nonstop Cardio and upper body push and some pax showed their appreciation for lactic acid afterwards!
Prior to BC YHC with the help of a few of the Pax lined up 14 five foot PVC pipes in two rows of seven for some fun!
Pax split up into two squads and lined up at the poles.
- Exercise #1 – Each man Sprints & Back Pedals between each Pole 2x’s
- Mosey to Tennis Court
- Squad 2 Staying Alives 2 Burpees at each line / Squad 1 LBAC until running is done and switch
- Second Round of Staying alives= 1 Burpee at each line / while other squad performs reverse LBAC’s and switch
Mosey back to poles
- 2x’s Bear Poles – Think Bear Squares with a 4 count merkin at the bottom of each square
- Mosey around tennis courts back to Poles
- 2x’s Duck Crabs: Duck walk forward and crabwalk back between poles
Mosey back to tennis courts
- One more round of Staying alives= 1 Burpee at each line / while other squad performs reverse LBAC’s and switch
- 30x’s OQ WWI Situps
- 2x’s Thor’s Hammer two sets of 4 IC – Half pax did Thors Hammer , while remaining pax executed Flutter kicks swith
- 20x’s OQ Group Squat
- 10x’s OQ Seal Sit Ups
Namerama: Goose, Stalker, Canolli, Muscadine, Hospice, Repo, Cheetah, Defib, Flo, City Slicker, Probie, Space Cowboy, Money, Smokey, Milton, Fannie Pack, Old Flame, Greenbags
Pledge and COT – DONE
3 Part Devo but I will only share one part in this backblast:
YHC believes that we all have Super Hero Powers in us. Growing up I was taught that if you recognize that everyone you meet has something to teach you then it becomes harder to look at them as inferior to you! Here are some examples I gave to the Pax of superpowers I recognize within our brothers (with some additions) :
Goose: The power of doing things the right way. How you do anything is how you do everything!
Peaches: The power of punching your excuses in the face!
Old Flame: The power of, your capable of doing so much more than you previously thought!
City Slicker: The power of your “Why”!
Muscadine & Canoli: The Power of Friendship!
Defib: The power of a smile!
Major Dad: The power of standards!
Snowden: The power of humor and the written word!
Cheetah: The power of “I will take up the slack.”!
Stalker: The power of quietly doing what you do and letting your results speak loudly for you!
Sakrete: The power of engagement!
Space Cowboy: The power of consistency!
Luigi: The power of attention to detail!
Bob the Builder: The power of “all of them” & mumble chatter! 🙂
Splinter: The power of faith!
Flo: The power of authenticity!
YHC can go on and on! My challenge to you is to recognize and appreciate the superpowers/positive attributes in the people you interact with each day and you will gain a powerful appreciation for them and their contribution to this world!